Broadcast live streaming video from your camera
With Angelcam you can easily embed live video into your website and share the view of your resort, event, unique venue or anything else.
Our responsive player works great in all major desktop and mobile browsers. If you are developer, you can embed a video stream to your own app using our API.
Simply put video to your web. All you need is an IP based camera, internet connection and Angelcam.
1️⃣ Add your logo to the video player.
2️⃣ Prevent others to embed your video player elsewhere with the Domain lock protection feature.
3️⃣ If you will go with our Business plan, there is even no Angelcam branding.
Create unique customizable web address for every camera. Simply share address via social networks, e-mail and more...
Protect video by a password if you want. Or use your own access system to control who can access video.
Unlimited video quality. Viewers will see and hear exactly what your camera will send to us.
Automatically enable and disable broadcasting at a certain time and selected days of week.
No matter how many viewers is there, our cloud is pulling video from your camera just once so you can be sure your camera and network connection will handle the load without problems.
We will notify you in a case your camera goes offline for any reason.
Record a stream in the cloud securely for 3, 7, 30 or more days simply by activating this optional add-on.
Share a recorded footage or download it e.g. for post-processing needs.
Developers can access and manage broadcasting via API as well to create even more scenarios or even brand new applications.
Once your video is in the cloud, you can easily use one or more services to get even more value from your camera: parking lot occupancy analysis, apps for pandemic times and more.
Broadcast anything you want
Angelcam broadcasting setup
Before any purchase
1. Create Angelcam account to download and run our AngelBox Compatibility Tester first. It will double check if your network setup and cameras are really compatible with Angelcam.
Ready, steady, go to the cloud?
2. Purchase Angelcam Essentials plan and AngelBox to autodiscover your security cameras and NVRs. You may not need AngelBox, so check the alternatives.
3. Select one or more cameras, insert their credentials and name them. Now, your cameras are in the Angelcam cloud.
You just made your camera smarter!
4. View the cameras in the Angelcam web and mobile app, share them with people you trust and get notifications when they go offline. There is even more.
5. You can also connect your smart sensors and alarm-panels to easily navigate on video timeline and more.
6. Once you are on Angelcam's board, you can choose to add any of these optional services: cloud recording or camera broadcasting.
Broadcasting detailed pricing
- Accessible from desktop & mobile
- Audio support
- Max. 1000 concurrent viewers
- Unique customizable web address for easy sharing
- 99% camera brands supported
- Unlimited video resolution
- Unlimited bitrate
- Camera offline status notification
- No ads on stream page
- Branded video
- Google Analytics integration
- Password protection
- Online Messenger & Email Support
- Player embedding
- Domain lock stream protection
- Scheduled streaming
- No Angelcam branding
- Max. 2000 concurrent viewers
- Dedicated Key Account Manager