MAKE THE BAD GUY RUN AWAY!
98% of trespassers leave the property before the break-in. For the rest, there is a fog cannon.
How does it work?
- a trespasser is detected
- 3 seconds later, we let a trespasser know we are aware of their presence
- you or anyone you trust can remotely view what's going on and trigger additional actions, including audio and visual deterrents
End to end developer platform on the trusted, scalable, and future proof platform:
Building something from the ground up?
- Connect any camera OR NVR easily, reliably, and securely - avoid port-forwarding and non-encrypted communication with Angelcam Connector
- Build your product faster on a trusted, scalable yet always evolving platform using our Cloud API
Don’t want to start from scratch? Use our existing apps or build your own on top of it.
- Mobile apps for consumers
- Web app for monitoring stations to let operators verify alarms and intervene remotely
- First Responders interface - let your customers or operators share incident videos with the Police Department or other responders
Government of Gibraltar
Government of Gibraltar recently announced its intention to place cameras near the frontier in order that the state of the frontier queue could be monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This monitoring would serve a dual purpose: it would allow people wishing to go into Spain to check the length of the queue and it would also provide useful evidence for the EU Commission. The cameras are now in position and operational. The footage is available to everyone live on the internet via http://www.frontierqueue.gi. One camera provides images of traffic in the loop whilst the other camera is directed towards traffic on Winston Churchill Avenue.